Wednesday, February 07, 2007


"the Place I am interested in"
in the last calss, Ron asked us where we wanted to focus and explore in our neighborhood.
next few weeks, i want to look into shimokitazawa because it is one of my favorite places in Tokyo.
There are many nice pubs, clubs where they play my favorite British Rock!!! Also, there are lots of second hand clothing stores which i will go crazy if i see them.
you can see some street artists playing the guitar by the station. what i like about in shimokitazawa is that people look really friendly compared to other parts of Tokyo. My first visit in Shimokitazawa was actually a year ago, i only knew the name of the place but i had never been there. However, when i went to shimokitazawa for the first time, i was greatly amazed by those little shops that looked like a doll house and I had to love them all. You can get there by the Inogashira line from shibuya and if it is an Express train, it takes only 7 minutes. You should definitely visit there sometime if u have never been there.

I will visit there next monday to observe.....so see ya until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home