Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"CRAZY VERSION~MUSIC~INTERNATIONAL PROJECT"
our topic is MUSIC and i wanted to describe the crazyness of nightlife in Tokyo regarding Music..........
In the beginning, i was thinking of focusing on street musicians but i somehow thought this would be cooler.
Last friday, i went to this party in shibuya that was organized by one of my friends and it is really hip among indie people like me...they sometimes invite famous people as Djs, like Bloc Party, the subways, Franzferdiand, Css and so forth...
It's such a shame that there are no Rock Clubs in Tokyo while there are many in Europe(Germany, France, Nordic Countries and of course ENGLAND....i wish i were in London so that i could go to a party every night aahhaha)
Therefore, we always get together......I meet SAME kind of people when they have a party.....because we, kind of Indie people have no place to go out cuz nightlife in TOKYO is too much Americanized and they only play hip hop, R and B.....but those parties i go to are little bit snobby and high class sometimes, i dont like that....its kind of a Disco but a FASHION SHOW! but i like the music they play!!!!!!!!!!! At that night, they only played Electro but i prefer when they play more ROCK.
I took most of the pics of people and my friends in this piece but some are taken by my friend who is a photographer.
The music i used-> "the Bouncer" by Klaxons ( my favorite band at the moment)

well....im little bit worried cuz my group isnt well organized!!!


WATCH?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home