Saturday, April 14, 2007



"Our Exhibition"

from 5th to 8th of April, we had our own exhibition at Design festa gallary in Harajyuku.I was rally excited about it in the beginning but we had some problems with flyer so honestlly, i was more nervous than being excited.
On thursday, when the exhibition started, I was kinda embarassed to see my piece on the screen.
Actually, i havent showed my piece to anybody until the exhibition had begun, so i was feeling " oh my god....now im really embarassed to show it to everybody...." because my piece was on mylife, how i felt in living in Tokyo and it was partly really depressing. I really didnt wanna see my piece in the gallary.
However, at the opening party on Saturday, things has changed.
Some of my good friends came to see my project all the way and they simply liked it so much.
They said that my piece was heartful, genuine and not that depressing:p They especially liked my short clips that i used between pictures since those images were seen by Japanese eyes, someone who has japanese eyes with European background. haha.

I wanna thank them for giving me confidence and I realized that it was really meaningful for me to get over my past and to welcome my brilliant future.
As i said in my project, life is not too bad.

Finally, i loved this class even tough i chose it randomly to fill one more class for this semester! lol
I got to know some incredible people who gave me a new view of seeing the world.
It was also nice to become friends with exchange students.
This experience will remain with me forever, I will always miss what i had with you and shared with you, guys.
You guys are all talented and an artist. We, each have a different view, but i noticed we had something in commonm, too.
I guess that is we are all enjoying our lives and have hope.
take care, guys.

Thank you for everything!!!!!!!
I will miss you so much.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home